Make Your Own Sterling Silver Stacking Rings with a San Francisco Jewelry Designer
Let your creativity flow. Students get to pick their own textures, widths, and finishes to create their own unique stack. Sharon Z demystifies jewelry-making and lets you experience the whole process.
Sharon Z is a trained metalsmith with more than 15 years of experience making jewelry. She prides herself on creating an inclusive space for you to learn and will guide you safely through the process. Light snacks and coffee/tea provided.
- Make a set of 5 sterling silver stacking rings with Jewelry Designer and Metalsmith Sharon Z
- Learn to solder, shape, hammer, and finish your rings
- Pick your own textures, widths, and finishes to create a unique stack
- Enjoy this totally hands-on experience in a sunny workspace
- Perfect for anyone with little-to-no jewelry making experience and great way to build a new skill
- Light snacks and coffee/tea provided
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Snacks and beverages will be provided
How It Works