Create a Unique Record Notebook and Wall Art Piece with a 90's Theme
Do you love vinyl records, the 90's and creating unique handmade products? Let Patrick, a Brooklyn artist who has mastered the art of recycled vinyl records, lead you through a hands-on art workshop.... more less
Upon arrival, Patrick will greet you at the studio. You will be given a brief historical introduction to the maker culture of Brooklyn.
You will be led around the showroom and have the opportunity to look through hundreds of products made from recycled records. After, you will be given an intro into how to operate hand cutters, sanders, silkscreen and other equipment while also gaining insight into the daily operations of the studio. Once you feel confident, select your 90’s record and start creating your custom notebook and silkscreen wall art.
You'll listen to 90's music while enjoying 90's themed treats. Capri Suns and mini boxes of cereal will be provided for you to munch on while you craft up your new custom record notebook and piece of art which you'll take home upon completion.
- Create art in the biggest artist neighborhood in the world, Bushwick Brooklyn
- Learn about the maker art culture of Brooklyn
- View hundreds of products made from recycled records
- Make a custom vinyl record notebook and wall art piece in our Brooklyn studio from 90's records
- Drink Capri Suns and eat mini boxes of cereal
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works