Custom Art Experience at the National Gallery of Art in DC
Your tour will be tailored to suit your artistic tastes, with incredible options ranging from antiquities to contemporary art. The experience can be customized to fit the preferences of you and your group, helping you to make the most of your time in DC. And with a real art historian leading the way you'll get answers to all your questions, as well as interesting historical context and fun facts.
The art specialist will be a member of a team which is comprised of fresh, engaging art historians, curators, and specialists at the top of their field who are trained to deliver customized experiences that are focused on the client’s interests and expectations.
- Personalized tour through the expansive collections at the Nation Gallery of Art
- Guided by an engaging, enthusiastic art expert
- Please meet your guide at the Constitution Ave entrance
- $400 for a two-hour minimum tour for up to five people, $200 for each additional hours
- For groups of more than 5 people, please inquire about pricing
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works