Private Tour of the Art Institute of Chicago
Join expert guide Cynthia Noble for an insider's view of the world-class Art Institute of Chicago — which boasts key Old Master, Impressionist and Contemporary works and more — and hear behind-the-scenes stories from the Museum’s history.... more less
For Chicagoans and travelers alike, a visit to the world-renown Art Institute of Chicago is a not-to-miss experience for the first or fiftieth time. From Peter Paul Rubens to Pablo Picasso and beyond, the collection is always an inspiration. Cynthia Noble of Noble Art Tours provides an insider's view of the encyclopedic collection, delivered with the highest level of personal service. Tailored to your interests and requirements, Noble creates engaging visits that allow you to explore the art that piques your curiosity on your schedule and at your own pace. And, with the logistics covered, from tickets and lines to wayfinding, you may spend more time enjoying the art.
Noble is an art historian who draws upon extensive academic and professional museum positions at the Art Institute of Chicago and the Guggenheim Museum to design your visit — from welcoming "highlights" tours to in-depth viewings. Interweaving art history, behind-the-scenes stories, interpretations, and collectors' and curators' visions, she guides you beyond facts and dates into the unlimited world of art and ideas. Whether you are a novice or seasoned collector, child or adult, Noble invites you into a deeper level of appreciation of the world of art and ideas.
- Private art tour of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Tours tailored to your interests and requirements
- An Insider's view of the world of art
- Delivered with the highest level of personal service
- Tours include admission for up to 6 adults and/or children
- Tours are $350 per hour wth a one-hour minimum - you may request up to four hours for more in-depth tours - the recommended duration for most people is 2 hours
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Participants must sign Noble Art Tours waiver of liability
How It Works