Private Tour for up to 6 People with a Copy of a Glass House Book
Take an exclusive private tour of the Glass House, former home of renowned architect Philip Johnson.... more less
Take an exclusive private tour of one of the most highly regarded pieces of architecture in the world. The Glass House, former home of renowned architect Philip Johnson, is not just a dwelling, but also an iconic work of art. Now a National Historic Site, the striking building and its surrounding grounds house a world-class collection of paintings and sculptures, as well as art installations. Spend the day taking in inspiring art and architecture, as well as the scenic Connecticut landscape. As a memento, you will leave with a copy of a special Glass House book.
- Private tour of the grounds, painting collection, and studio library
- Available for up to six (6) guests
- One (1) copy of a Glass House book
- Groups of six (6) will also receive a $500 gift certificate for the GLASS HOUSE DESIGN STORE
- Unavailable Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works