Shepard Fairey Signed Print "PEACE & JUSTICE SUMMIT"
Add Shepard Fairey to your collection with this rare opportunity to own a signed artist’s proof from one of Fairey's limited 500 print run editions.... more less
Shepard Fairey’s work captivates any audience with color and strong lines while inspiring commentary on the timeless themes of power, love, hope, and revolution.
This signed silkscreen print on Speckletone Cream paper is one of a limited print run of 500. This print commemorates the opening of the National Memorial for Peace and Justice and the Legacy Museum in Montgomery, Alabama.
This package includes:
One (1) 18 in. x 24 in. signed artist’s print of “PEACE & JUSTICE SUMMIT” by Shepard Fairey
Allow 2 days to ship
Only shippable to addresses in United States
- One (1) 18 in. x 24 in. signed artist’s print of “PEACE & JUSTICE SUMMIT” by Shepard Fairey.
- Print is unframed.
- Memorabilia items are intended for display only and are sold as-is.
- Due to the unique nature of our offerings, this product is final sale.
- Shipping fees and taxes will be calculated after the auction has closed and charged to the credit card on file.
- International shipping is not available for this item.
- This item ships from San Francisco, CA.
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- By placing this order or bid, you agree to all terms of this Experience, including to share your contact information with the ACLU for the purpose of receiving special offers and other communications. This is a one-time opt-in. You may opt-out of communications from the ACLU at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Item sold as is.
- This item is non-refundable once purchased.
- This item may not be resold or re-auctioned in any circumstance.