Make Your Own Greeting Cards or Graphic Art with a Private Risograph Printing Workshop
Light snacks and refreshments will be provided during the experience and you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful ocean views from her studio at The Headlands Center for the Arts, where she is currently an Affiliate Artist. Her publishing projects have been stocked at Artbook @ MoMA PS1, Printed Matter, The Hammer Museum Store, and Motto Berlin. After you’ve made your creation, Alex can direct you where to explore the beach and trails at the Golden Gate Recreation Area.
- Learn how to use a risograph, which is like a digital screen printing copy machine
- Design and print your own greeting cards or graphic art
- Work from an artist's studio with ocean views
- Complimentary tea and snacks to enjoy
- Bring a digitized drawing or photograph to print (JPEG, TIFF, or PSD preferred)
- Email images ahead of time to use or bring your laptop to work on your images before printing
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works