Learn How to Body Paint "The Scream" on a Live Model in This Class at DenArt Studio in Brooklyn
Expect a low-pressure class where you'll learn what body painting supplies professionals use, where to buy them, how to work with a body painting model and other painters, the structured way of breaking down a complex design, and time management to balance details versus coverage. You don't need to bring anything to the class besides your favorite beverage (your favorite wine or beer is recommended)! Other than that, DenArt will provide all the supplies you'll need to create your masterpiece.
- Body painting class with a semi-nude model at DenArt Studio in Brooklyn
- Learn how to paint Edvard Munch's "The Scream"
- Live body model and painting supplies provided
- You're welcome to bring your favorite beverage
- Class may be with other guests
- No prior experience required
- End with a quick photoshoot to capture your masterpiece
- Classes available every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works