Priority Access to Miami Art Week and Private Tour of Spectrum Miami and Red Dot Miami
Kick off the day with a champagne toast before getting private access and a guided tour to two of Miami Art Week’s must-see shows in the heart of Wynwood, followed by a brunch reception.... more less
Discover Spectrum Miami and Red Dot Miami, two curated contemporary art shows in the heart of Miami’s artsiest neighborhood, the Wynwood Arts District. Featuring an international slate of 300 exhibitors showing thousands of leading artists, you’ll get priority access to take in the art scene at the iconic Mana Wynwood where contemporary meets extraordinary.
The tour will kick off with a private mimosa champagne toast and greeting before these two must-see Miami Art Week shows open to the public for the day. Beginning with a mimosa greeting by Eric Smith, CEO Redwood Media Group, you’ll then continue on to a private Highlights Tour of both shows. After you’ve explored the galleries, enjoy a brunch reception with the artists and gallery owners. This experience includes full access to both shows for the remainder of the day and weekend.
Event schedule is as follows: 10:00-10:15 Mimosa Arrival - Break into small groups 10:15-11:15 Highlights Tour of Red Dot and Spectrum shows 11:15-12:15 Brunch Reception in Cafe 12:00 Show Opens to Public 12:15 IfOnly Guests have full access to both shows for the remainder of day and weekend
- Priority access on Saturday to 2 Miami Art Week shows at Spectrum Miami and Red Dot Miami
- Tour kicks off with a private mimosa champagne toast and greeting by Eric Smith, CEO Redwood Media Group
- One hour small group Highlights Tour
- Brunch Reception with gallery owners and artists
- Full access to both shows for the remainder of day and weekend
- Welcome sign for your group
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased