Learn How to Draw Your Day and Release Your Creativity in This Workshop
All levels of experience are welcome. Samantha's workshops are not only about drawing, but also color, collage and creative expression. You do not have to draw or illustrate the same way that she does to make a beautiful record of your days on paper.
- Learn how to document your glorious and not so glorious days on paper with the author of "Draw Your Day", in her private studio space
- Relax and express yourself in a creative way and capture your memories
- Learn basic drawing tips and practice drawing
- All materials to create vibrant journal pages will be available to use in the studio (you will get to take home a Blackwing Pencil, a Micron pen, and few samples from Caran d'Ache)
- A plain multimedia sketchbook will be provided, but if you work in your own favorite journal or sketchbook, feel free to use that
- A selection of One Girl Cookies are included as you paint and draw
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works