Learn Watercolor Brush Calligraphy in This Beginner Workshop
Learn the art of watercolor brush calligraphy in this class. Start with watercolor basics and then learn how to create brush lettering. You'll gain all the skills you need to make cool lettering projects.... more less
Calligrapher, Danielle Rothman, will teach you the basics of how to get started with watercolors and how to use them to create one-of-a-kind lettering projects. Together you will test out pan, tube, and liquid watercolors, practice the eight basic strokes that make up all letters, learn a script alphabet, and try three different blending techniques to create fun gradients. Then you will end the class with a final project that showcases your new skills. All students will receive a kit with a waterbrush that is perfect for lettering, a palette, and practice paper for you to continue practicing at home.
- A fun private water color class in the comfort of your own home, or at your own location, where you'll learn the basics and create a final piece that showcase your new lettering skills
- Learn the basics of using pan, tube, and liquid watercolors and blending techniques to use with your lettering
- Practice the 8 basic strokes that make up all letters
- Learn a script alphabet that you can use to create fun pieces
- Create a watercolor piece of art that showcases your lettering
- Receive a kit with a water brush, mixing palette, and practice paper for you to use with the watercolors of your choice!
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works