Private Little Havana Tour with Mojitos
Sway to the rhythms of Salsa and smell that rich Cuban coffee or cigar aroma wafting in the air while you sample flavorful Cuban bites and absorb the rich history in Little Havana.... more less
Your private Little Havana tour explores the rich history of this quaint, humble yet colorful and vibrant neighborhood. The introduction begins with a succinct history of Cuban migration. After 40 plus years, Cuban traditions and social customs are a part of the fabric of Miami life. Your experienced and bilingual tour guide will personally escort you through the heart of famed Calle 8, where you'll immerse in the culture like a local.
Visit the oldest fruit marketplace and watch sugar cane juice be extracted from a stalk to make a refreshing tropical drink. Explore Domino park and a cigar shop to witness the skill of hand rolling tobacco leaves into the finest cigars. Admire the largest Cuban art collection in the world outside of Cuba, and master the basics of merengue or salsa. Even if you have no rhythm, you can still learn with comfort and ease. Cap it all off with a classic mojito and a dark rich Cuban coffee while enjoying savory Cuban food samples and ice cream.
- Explore Little Havana and learn its rich culture and history
- Watch cigar rollers hand roll tobacco leaves into the finest cigars at a family-owned, award winning shop
- Visit the oldest fruit marketplace and sample a refreshing tropical fruit drink in different stages
- Admire the largest Cuban art collection and learn the owner's story of escape and survival through art
- Learn basic dance steps to merengue or salsa music
- Indulge in a mojito cocktail while you learn the history and proper way to make them at a local bar with the largest rum collection
- Savor Cuban coffee and variety Cuban bites for that ultimate authentic experience
- Top it off with a tropical Cuban ice cream
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works