Tahoe Hike to Private Outdoor Yoga Class
Take a gorgeous Lake Tahoe beach hike to practice yoga beside the lake in the shadow of majestic Mount Tallac.... more less
The experience begins off of Highway 89 across from Baldwin Beach road, north of South Lake Tahoe, where you will take a short hike along a forest service road, open year-round to hikers, to Lake Tahoe. Once you've arrived you will have the choice of over a mile of pristine beach to practice your own private yoga class.
A small picnic of light organic snacks on the beach will top off this relaxing outdoor hike and yoga experience.
- Hike to a pristine stretch of beach along Lake Tahoe and practice yoga one-on-one or with friends
- Bring your own yoga mat and water bottle
- Light organic snacks provided
- Class is appropriate for beginner through seasoned Yogis
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Class and hike can be customized to customer's needs
- Organic snacks can be customized to meet any dietary needs, including vegan, gluten free, etc.
- No yoga experience necessary
- Hike is short and flat and suitable for all ages and abilities
- Can be booked in winter; meeting spot will change to the parking area outside of the locked gates from October to opening in May
- In summer months: does not include $8 beach parking fee (can be avoided by parking outside the gates and walking or biking into the beach)
- Meet up on the left access road to Baldwin Beach near the bathrooms
How It Works