Learn How to Use Your DSLR Camera on a Photo Walk of San Francisco
Got a great new DSLR camera but you are not sure how to use it outside of the auto setting? Reading the manual is no fun. Tahra will teach you how on a photo walk.... more less
Tahra has worked for some of the country's best newspapers and been a photo editor for over 20 years. She can teach you how to use your camera while learning principals of composition, light and capturing moments. It will be a fun two hours walking the colorful Mission District of San Francisco. You'll have a disc full of great images at the end of the day and be excited to continue to use your camera. You will meet up with Tahra at the 16th Street Bart Station in San Francisco's Mission District. This area is full of activity; colorful murals and lots of options to capture fun pictures that you will want to keep forever.
- Learn how to use your DSLR on a photo walk through the Mission Districe with Tahra Makinson-Sanders, a photo editor with over 20 years of experience
- Bring your camera plus a lens
- Wear comfortable shoes
- If you have a flash bring it
- Transportation to the start location is not included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works