Private Guided Hike for Two in Yosemite National Park
Explore with YExplore Yosemite Adventures to learn about the natural world and listen to the stories of Yosemite while visiting some of the best photo spots in the park.... more less
This private guided hike for two guests in Yosemite ranges from gentle half-day journeys that uncover natural beauty only seen on a particular trail, to all-day treks that deliver rewarding vistas and true accomplishments. Each adventure that YExplore Yosemite Adventures offers is a unique, interpretive educational experience. Their guides have roamed Yosemite and its backcountry for many years and will take pride in showing you some of the ‘secret trails’. The main focus will be making sure you leave Yosemite with a new found knowledge of this wonderful landscape and some of the best photos in your camera roll. While they will share many tales of Yosemite with you, they will encourage you to write your own chapter.
The custom private guided hikes in Yosemite National Park are for explorers of all ages and experience levels in every season. You may choose a four-hour beginner hike, a five-hour moderate hike, a six-hour intermediate hike, or an eight-hour challenging hike based on your preference.
- Private guided hikes for two guests in Yosemite National Park
- A unique interpretive educational hiking experience
- Choose a four-hour beginner hike, a five-hour moderate hike, a six-hour intermediate hike, or an eight-hour challenging hike based on your preference
- Visit some of the best photo spots in the park
- Leave with a new found knowledge and some of the best photos in your camera roll
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Transportation not provided
- Map and directions to trail will be provided after booking
- A suggested gear list will be sent to you after booking
- Food and beverages not provided
- Tours run in all weather without canceling
- Tours are only canceled if the roads leading into Yosemite National Park are closed due to extreme weather conditions
- If bad weather or fire causes a trailhead or a road inside Yosemite to be closed, tour will be rescheduled to a comparable tour in a different location of the park
- Guides are allowed to receive tips, and they are greatly appreciated
How It Works