See All Eight of Nepal’s 8,000 Meter Peaks & Support Disaster Relief
Check items off your bucket list in quick succession with daily helicopter excusions to eight of Nepal’s 8,000 meter peaks in this five-night stay in the Himalayas.... more less
Note: In the wake of the recent earthquake in Nepal, Himalayan Heliski Guides is actively engaged in aiding local search and rescue efforts. Nevertheless, their incredible travel experiences — including this one — remain available for booking and will be carefully planned to ensure the absolute safety of our guests and the appropriate allocation of resources otherwise needed for disaster relief. As with any natural disaster, direct donations and support are critical, but so is sustained long-term engagement with the affected area's economy. IfOnly and HHSG will therefore donate portions of every sale to relief efforts, and we encourage adventure travelers to continue visiting the incredible people and landscapes of Nepal.
Our planet has just 14 mountains exceeding 8,000 meters in height and after you embark on this breathtaking experience, you’ll have seen over half of them. Each morning, you and up to four adventurers will wake up refreshed at the tranquil Gokarna Resort in Kathmandu. Enjoy a hearty breakfast; then ascend via helicopter to the designated journey of the day. When weather allows, you will land at the base camp of each of these mountains where you can take stunning photos and lose yourself in the majesty and humbling magnitude. For the next five days, imagine every day like this: Ride up. Get your mind blown. Repeat.
- See 8 of the 10 highest peaks in the world in just 5 days via daily heli-express excursions.
- Package can accommodate up to 4 people
- 5-night stay at Gokarna Resort which includes 3 meals per day
- 1-day guided tour of Kathmandu with private van
- 1 guide during all helicopter flights (approximately 8 hours of flying time)
- Oxygen for flights as needed
- All airport transfers to and from the Gokarna Resort included
- Peaks observed Manaslu, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Makalu, Kanchenjunga, and additional nearby peaks
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Helicopter depicted above is not exact model used for excursions
- Must be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date pending availability
- Not available during monsoon season June-September
- For optimal weather conditions travel during January and February are recommended
- Travel insurance is not included in this package
- Non-refundable after schedule is confirmed
How It Works