NAPA & SONOMA WINE TOUR // California
Napa and Sonoma Wine Education Tour
Upon arrival in Sonoma, you will embark on a 45 minute tram tour of the Benziger Family Winery, including their fermentation facilities and wine caves. Here you will learn about the art and science of biodynamic winemaking. Follow the winemaking process from roots to glass, and see how wine is made, bottled, aged and distributed. Finally, back in the tasting room, you can enjoy the fruits of these labors with a free tasting.
After the vineyard tour, including free tastings at Benziger and their sister winery, Imagery, relax with a tasty picnic lunch at a local winery. In the afternoon, you’ll head out to other favorite locations in Sonoma and Napa Valley for more free tastings and exploring.
- Tour Napa and Sonoma Valley
- Benziger Family Winery guided tram tour
- Visit four to six wineries and vineyards
- Picnic lunch provided at a vineyard or winery
- Cross the Golden Gate Bridge
- Sightsee in the Marin Headlands
- Learn about biodynamic wine-making
- Round trip transportation included
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works