Muir Woods and Sonoma Wine Tour
Continuing north, you’ll stop for lunch in the historic Sonoma Town Square, or have a picnic lunch among the grape vines. In the afternoon, enjoy a free wine tasting in the Sonoma Valley Wine Country at a variety of small to medium production California wineries. At the end of the day you will arrive back at your hotel in time for dinner.
- Muir Woods National Monument
- Free tastings at two to three Sonoma Valley Wineries
- A variety of red, white and dessert wines
- A drive across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Touring in the Marin Headlands
- We provide round trip transportation
- All guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works