America’s Cup Sailing Challenge for Corporate Team Building
Discover the excitement of yacht racing and show your team what they’re capable of on the open water.... more less
Experience the thrill of the open water as you lead your corporate team on an incredible yacht racing adventure through the San Francisco Bay. In this unique team-building opportunity, you and up to 20 of your co-workers will join ACsailingSF for a day on the bay that will truly test your team’s ability to create a winning workplace.
Hop aboard the world-famous USA 76, ACsailingSF’s state-of-the-art high-speed sailing vessel, then work together as you compete on the same course featured in the 34th America’s Cup. It’s a race against the clock as you and your crew learn to help with the hoist, trim the sails, and push USA 76 to her maximum speed. Sprint across the water to the Golden Gate Bridge and back, then compare your final time to other companies at the “Corporate Leaderboard.” The leading times currently hover around 41 minutes but whether you set a new course record or take a more leisurely cruise, your two-and-a-half hours of training and sailing will surely bring your group closer together.
Unlike any corporate outing you’ve ever been on, this is a rare chance to build genuine relationships between your team members as you help each other cross the finish line together. This is the sailing adventure you’ve been waiting for.
Founded by two-time America's Cup champion Brad Webb, ACsailingSF is San Francisco’s premier adventure sailing club, offering thrill-seekers and enthusiasts unforgettable rides aboard some of the fastest yachts on the water.
- Pre-race coaching for your team
- Race through a course similar to the course from the 34th America's Cup
- Option to add on a photographer
- Option to add on a professional team-building facilitator. Facilitator will fly in to do additional sessions before and after the race
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works