Luxury Dove Shooting Adventure at La Dormida Lodge in Córdoba, Argentina
Relax, unwind, and revel in a perfect shooting holiday when you dove hunt in style at the La Dormida Lodge in Argentina.... more less
From dusk to dawn, enjoy the finest dove shooting the world has to offer when you head to the La Dormida Lodge in Córdoba, Argentina. For three days and three nights you and up to seven friends will indulge in luxurious meals, world-class accommodation, and incredible hunting. Created with the goal of being the best dove shooting lodge in the world, the rolling hills surrounding La Dormida boast an annual population of more than 50 million doves And with less than ten rooms total, the lodge is the ideal location for a group shooting holiday.
Upon arrival you’ll immediately be taken to the shooting field for an afternoon hunt. A pickup boy will be waiting for you at the site and will direct you to your shooting stand. There’s no quitting time, so you can hide in the grass and focus down the rib of your gun as long as your heart desires. When you retire back to the lodge you’ll be welcomed by the scent of La Dormida’s signature dishes, such as risotto with calamari ink, grilled trout, or a famous beef steak. Because great wines are an important part of the Argentine culture, La Dormida has partnered with several vineyards in order to introduce you to the best of Argentina’s Malbec wine.
For the next three days, you’ll enjoy a hunting adventure unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. Each day will begin with a hearty breakfast and then a morning shoot. A bird boy will always be available to you to provide shells, refreshments, and anything else you may need, and the head guide will frequently stop by to make sure you’re enjoying yourself and provide tips. A field lunch is provided daily around noon, which includes a variety of meats and salads, grilled dove breasts, and more. In case you over indulge on the bounty at lunch, don’t worry – there’s plenty of time to take a short siesta in a hammock before the afternoon hunt commences at 2:30.
David Denies was the first outfitter in Córdoba over 32 years ago, and he virtually pioneered high volume dove shooting in the region. Since those first years, the David Denies Company has refined wing shooting, setting a new standard for service in the lodges and in the field. Should you prefer to explore a new area or try out pigeon hunting, you can even customize your trip to include a stay at the Pica Zura Lodge or the Montaraz Lodge, truly allowing yourself to experience the best wing hunting in all of Argentina.
- Available for one (1) to eight (8) people
- Three (3) nights accommodation at the La Dormida Lodge (contact us for options around shorter or longer trips)
- Two (2) hunts a day for a total of 6 hunts
- All food and beverages included
- Professional guiding service
- Airport transfers: midday arrival to Córdoba Airport with a transfer directly to the shooting field and an afternoon transfer to Córdoba Airport for return flight home
- Licenses, gun rental, and shells are not included but will be arranged if needed for an additional cost. Hunters may bring their own guns.
- Non-hunters can be booked for a discounted rate. Please contact an IfOnly concierge at email@example.com or (415) 754-8167 to make arrangements.
- The lodge can be rented out entirely for a private party with seven (7) or more shooters (total capacity is 10). Please contact us for additional info if you prefer a private event.
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works