Yosemite One-Day Tour
Pick up will be between 6:25-7:25am from most hotels in San Francisco. You'll drive through California's Central Valley and likely stop at a Farmers Market to grab snacks for the day and avoid having to stand in a concession line inside the park. Next, you'll check out views from Tunnel View and then make your way to the Valley where you'll have about three and a half hours of free time to explore on your own. Finally, you'll head back to the city and enjoy complimentary drop-off back at your hotel around 8:30-9PM depending on traffic and stops along the way.
- Includes park entry fee
- Narrated Yosemite Valley tour and photo stops
- See Half Dome, El Capitan, Yosemite Falls and Tunnel View
- Three to four hours of free time to hike and explore
- Small groups — 20 passengers maximum
- Fueled by renewable biofuel
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works