Kayaks, Bioluminescence and Bonfire in Puerto Escondido
Enjoy a unique experience swimming in bioluminescence... more less
IfOnly and Eco Adventures Puerto Escondido have an experience in which you will go to the bioluminescent microorganisms in the warm waters of Manialtepec. We will make a stop at Playa Puerto Suelo to tour the river in kayaks, build a fire, burn marshmallows and enjoy an incredible sunset before swimming in bioluminescent waters.
We will observe local birds while you paddle a kayak and finish the afternoon overlooking Playa Puerto Suelo, where you will make an outdoor fire pit, 100% safe and in a designated area to perform. You will love the beautiful sunset that the Oaxaca coast has to offer.
Falling at night, they will enter the Manialtepec Lagoon ("manial" place where the water sprouts, "tepec" cerro "water that rises from the hill") to witness a 100% natural event that Mother Nature gives us, millions of microorganisms together to give small flashes of light to the movement of the water, where you can swim freely and how fish, shrimp and even crayfish swim. Come and enjoy this unique adventure!
- Price for 1 to 2 people: $ 4,860
- Price for 3 people: $ 5,428
- Price for 4 people: $ 5,714
- Price per person from 5 people: $ 1,285
- Transportation Hotel-Experience-Hotel
- Boat payment
- Bottle of water or soda
- Bilingual guide
- It must be booked 2 days in advance
- The experience can be done Monday to Sunday (date subject to lunar effect)
- Experience provided in Spanish (LAC)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete.
How It Works