Soar over San Francisco in a Sunset Seaplane Tour with Magnificent Coastline Views
Your incredible evening begins in charming Sausalito, where you and your pilot will take off as the sun goes down. Then get ready to soar above the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, past Alcatraz and all the way to AT&T Park, home of the World Champion San Francisco Giants. From there you’ll also take in unparalleled views of Muir Woods, Stinson Beach, and the Marin Headlands.
If you thought the city was beautiful before, just wait until you see it from above, dipped in an orange-red sunset. From coast to clouds and back again, if you're looking for truly unique and magnificent things to do in San Francisco, look no further as this is the sky-high adventure you’ve been waiting for. Seaplane Adventures offers spectacular adventures in, around, and above the San Francisco Bay Area with experienced pilots and entertaining guides.
- Sunset flight over the San Francisco Bay Piloted by Seaplane Adventures, departing from Richardson Bay in Sausalito
- Tour includes AT&T Park, Muir Woods, Stinson Beach, Point Bonitas Lighthouse, and Golden Gate Bridge
- This experience is for a minimum of 2 guests and up to 6 guests
- The flight is approximately 45 minutes; please allow for 90 minutes
- Flights depart at 4 p.m. in the winter and 5 p.m. in the spring and summer
- Parties of 5 and under may have to share the plane with other passengers
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works