Bike Tour Through Venice and Santa Monica and Libations with an Expert Tour Guide
Join a former VP of the Venice Historical Society and tour guide extraordinaire on a biking tour through Venice and Santa Monica. Then enjoy a well-deserved round of drinks at her favorite local watering hole.... more less
Venice and Santa Monica are iconic LA communities that have informed and influenced so much culture, music, art, and film. Longtime local and expert Barbara Lonsdale will take you on a two-hour long bike excursion through these beachside communities, then buy you a round of drinks at favorite local watering hole or cafe. You will learn about and visit actual local film locations, celebrities, and legends.
Then, you'll cycle to Muscle Beach, see the ferris wheel on the pier, the Venice canals, shop Abbot Kinney and the Promenade, check out the surfers, the skateboard park (known as Dogtown), the famous basketball courts and graffiti wall, murals, historical landmarks, amazing architecture, gardens, old brothels, drum circle, break dancers, Rastafarians, poets, musicians, sailboats, fishing, and more.
Experience Venice Santa Monica like a local with Barbara in this memorable, authentic, and ultimate tour.
- Private bike tour of Venice Beach and Santa Monica with a local for two to six guests
- Drink stop will occur at a cafe or local bar (to be tailored to the guest upon booking)
- Wear comfortable clothing, hat, sunscreen, and bring something warm to wear for later in the day
- Bring drinks, snacks, and a camera to document all the sights along the way - as well as a friend to experience everything with
- Rain or extremely windy weather will require rescheduling
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works