Modern Graffiti Art : a Walking Tour Though the Urban Landscapes of LA
In this walking tour, led by LA graffiti art expert Steve Grody, you will have the chance to venture through a genuine graffiti "yard." You'll see walls painted with graffiti and develop an understanding of the difference between street art, modern graffiti and gang writing, as well as the history of each in LA.
By the end of the walk, you'll be able to recognize the differences between the four main forms of modern graffiti and understand its visual vocabulary, a skill set that any contemporary city dweller will find useful.
- Private walking tour for two to six guests of LA's graffiti art scene
- Dress for the sun: hat, long sleeve shirt, perhaps sunblock and wear sturdy close-toed shoes
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own snacks and water
- Bring along a camera so that you can document the fascinating sights along the way
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works