Private Guided Hiking Excursion Through the Stunning Marin Redwoods
The route of the tour itself is 6.3 miles, and guests will be navigating a moderately trafficked loop tail located near Stinson Beach. This stunning hike features a bit of everything - with waterfalls, redwoods, Douglas fir, and oak forests, grassland, canyons, and views galore.
The route combines Matt Davis, Steep Ravine, and Dipsea trails. These three trails are some of Mount Tam's best, and combining them into one hike intensifies their pleasures. Matt Davis is a masterpiece of trail construction -- the perfect trail through a spectacular landscape. The entire experience, from Stinson Beach to Pantoll, and back, is a joy. Steep Ravine starts out in a pretty redwood canyon and gets better with each step, as you descend past waterfalls and down a famous ladder. The hike only spends a short time on historic Dipsea, but this segment showcases fabulous, gasp-worthy views of Stinson Beach, the Pacific coastline, and Point Reyes.
- Private guided hike for two to four guests in the Marin Redwoods
- Transportation is included to and from downtown San Francisco is included
- Please wear comfortable clothes, a light jacket, and appropriate hiking shoes
- Food and water is not included - it is highly recommended to pack your own
- Guests should be 12 years of age or older
- This experience is not optimal for those with limited mobility
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works