What is The Secret Hollywood Tour
Discover the Scandals and Secrets of Hollywood: a Private Tour
See everything Hollywood has been hiding, from lost history and scandal, to the best food and views on this private tour.... more less
Hollywood Boulevard is so much more than 2,600 stars. The tour begins at Hollywood Boulevard where you will be greeted by the owner, Kevin, of Secret Hollywood Tours.
On this 90-minute secret multimedia Hollywood tour, you will be lead through the Heart of Hollywood having the chance to see The Dolby Theater, The Hollywood Sign, The Chinese Theater and The Roosevelt Hotel.
While you walk, Kevin will tell you stories about secret societies, the very same ones that built Hollywood Boulevard and continue to lurk behind the scenes. You will learn and uncover the truths about the celebrity Opioid epidemic that swept Hollywood in the 1960s and also discuss Scientology fun facts from Thetans to Xenu.
IfOnly guests will not only receive a private walking tour lead by the owner, but the tour will include an Uber ride and one appetizer of your choice at the well-known hilltop restaurant above Hollywood Boulevard, Yamashiro.
Munch on delicious appetizers and enjoy some of the greatest views Los Angeles has to offer while Kevin answers any last minute questions you might have.
- Extended privatized tour of Hollywood Boulevard with the owner of Secret Hollywood Tours
- Private 90-minute tour for one to six guests, followed by appetizers at Yamashiro
- Experience cost includes transportation to Yamashiro and one appetizer
- Bring a camera, there will be numerous stops for incredible photo opportunities along the way
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Tipping is optional
- Ponchos will be provided if it rains. In a case where the rain is too heavy tours will be cancelled. Tickets will either be moved to another date or refunded.
- Please wear comfortable shoes, bring a bottle of water and sunscreen
How It Works