George Washington Spying and Dining History Walking Tour in New York City
As you make your way between The Battery and Wall Street, you'll retrace the steps of Washington's master spies. Along the way, you'll find out who first peddled fake news, meet the tailor who saved George Washington's life not once but twice, and discover what eagles, turtles and vultures have to do with turncoats and saboteurs.
As an exclusive for IfOnly participants, you'll finish off with lunch at Fraunces Tavern, once home to the US Departments of War, Finance and Foreign Affairs, and a veritable hotbed of revolutionary espionage!
- Private walking tour led by the owner of Archive on Parade, Lucie Levine
- Lunch at Fraunce's Tavern included
- Guest are asked to wear layers and comfortable shoes
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works