Coffee: History and Tradition
Immerse yourself in the process of making coffee and mezcal, and enjoy a customized tasting in Huatulco.... more less
Here's your opportunity to experience Huatulco like a local. Start your day listening to stories and legends about the development of this beautiful seaside town. You'll visit Santa Cruz lookout, from where you'll get stunning views of Huatulco's main bay. Next, you'll go to Santa María de Huatulco: as you wander through the streets, you'll see the church, the local market, the main square, and the city hall. Once in Pluma Hidalgo, besides the characteristic visit to the local church downtown, you'll be led to a coffee tasting, and a brief talk on the production process of coffee. The experience will be completed with a visit to a mezcal distillery, and a customized mezcal tasting.
- The experience must be booked at least seven days in advance
- Gratuities are at the customer's expense
- Extra food and meals are at the customer's expense
- Includes transportation Hotel-Experience - Hotel
- Includes water and soft drinks
- Bilingual guide/driver
- Experience provided in Spanish (LAC)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Experience will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works