IfOnly and Paraíso Huatulco have an experience in which you will get to know the nature reserve of Ventanilla, Mazunte, Zipolite and Puerto Ángel. You will visit a natural cosmetics elaboration workshop and the Mexican Center for Turtle Research... more less
IfOnly and Paraíso Huatulco have a spectacular ecotourism experience for you. Start the day with a visit to the natural reserve of Ventanilla, place that takes its name from a rock formation that resembles a small window. You can see native species such as the woodpecker, the fisherman marlin, the diver duck, herons, crocodiles and iguanas. A path will lead you to a small rowboat in which, with the help of locals, you will cross the sea to reach a nearby island where you will be able to see the white-tailed deer and spider monkeys. The next stop of the tour is Mazunte: a charming magical town where you will go to a workshop to make natural cosmetic products. You will witness the production process of soaps, shampoos, creams, deodorants and sunscreens. Next, you will visit the Mexican Center for Turtle Research; there, you will find seven of the nine species of sea turtle that inhabit the national territory. Zipolite is a beautiful and world famous beach, and it will be your next stop; the photographs in this corner of Oaxaca are really wonderful. Finally, you will arrive at Puerto Angel: enjoy the rest of the day and a sunset that will take your breath away. p>
- The experience must be booked at least seven (7) days in advance
- The porpinas are at the expense of the customer
- Food and beverages are extra at the expense of the customer
- Includes transport Hotel-Experiencia - Hotel
- It has provided water and soda on board unit
- It includes bilingual guide
- Experience provided in Spanish (LAC)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Experience will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability.
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works