Bike Manhattan’s Inwood Neighborhood with a Local NYC Expert for Stunning City Skyline Views
Jeff will take you along the Hudson River with glorious vistas of the Bronx and New Jersey coastlines, as well as the breathtaking George Washington Bridge. Weave your way through Inwood, exploring a bit of the east river and La Marina. Ride along to the northernmost part of Manhattan, climbing to reach iconic views, overlooking both the Palisades in New Jersey and the Bronx.
Once this several mile ride comes to a close, cycle back to Jeff’s where you can drop off your bike.
- Bike along the Hudson River, explore the east river, La Marina, and ride along to the northernmost part of Manhattan
- Bike to iconic views of the George Washington Bridge, as well as the Palisades and the Bronx
- Bike, helmet, and bottle of water included
- Private biking tour of Manhattan’s Inwood neighborhood with local NYC expert
- Experience date subject to change pending weather conditions
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Tips are welcomed but never expected
- Weather permitting
How It Works