Hudson Valley VIP Vineyard Tour by Helicopter for Two
Upon arrival, guests begin a tour of the vineyard and grounds, learning about history and winemaking. The tour is followed by a three-course meal featuring foods from the Hudson Valley, paired with wines from the vineyard. After an approximately two to three-hour stay at the vineyard, guests depart back to Manhattan by helicopter, also enjoying a brief aerial tour of The Big Apple on the way.
Hudson Valley VIP vineyard tours are available year round, weather permitting. Also subject to vineyard opening hours and availability.
- Travel by private helicopter from Manhattan directly to Torne Valley Vineyard to sample the best foods and wines of the land
- Experience perfect for couples and small groups
- Helicopter landings at vineyard limited to daylight hours
- Helicopters operate weather permitting
- Food substitutions may affect pricing
- Maximum passenger height in starter Robinson R44 type helicopter is 6 ft 3 in (192 cm)
- Maximum weight 250 lbs per passenger, 500 lbs combined in starter helicopter
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- Experience is for 21+
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works