Private Guided Cycle Across the Golden Gate Bridge
On this casually paced guided bike tour along San Francisco Bay, you'll stop to learn the city's wild history and snap some amazing photos.... more less
You will meet near Fisherman’s Wharf, at the top of San Francisco’s historic neighborhood, North Beach, to pick up your bicycle of choice for the ride. All the of the bikes available will be designed for speed, as well as ability to handle some of the steeper elements of the ride.
From there, you will embark on a tour designed to help you burn while you take in the magical sights of San Francisco. You’ll glide along the water with periodic stops to adore things such as the Palace of Fine Arts, the wave organ, Fort Point and Aquatic Park, eventually landing at the base of the Golden Gate Bridge.
As you power across San Francisco's most iconic landmark, observe the majesty of the city skyline behind you. When you reach the other side, stop to take pictures and reflect on your journey thus far. You will then begin your return, designed to elevate your heart rate up to ensure that you get the most from your ride.
- Private guided ride over the Golden Gate Bridge
- Guide, bike and helmet are included
- Breeze by San Francisco landmarks (short stops to keep pace fairly quick)
- Ages 8+
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works