Learn Graffiti from a Professional Artist — Workshop in NYC Brooklyn
A respected New York City artist will immerse you in this underground world. They will begin the workshop by walking you through a brief overview and history of graffiti and street art. You will then be introduced to basic painting techniques and theories. This includes tags (small), throw-ups (medium) and pieces (large). See a live demonstration of basic techniques, and observe the artist’s process. Then get ready to participate hands-on. Become an amateur graffiti artist yourself by working on a colorful masterpiece under the tutelage of your expert instructor.
Everyone will get a chance to try some graffiti. By the end of this workshop, you will leave with an introductory understanding of graffiti and its history. You will have learned basics of the trade and will have created your very own piece of graffiti art.
- Graffiti workshop led by a respected artist in New York City and Brooklyn
- Hands-on lesson with professional graffiti artist where everyone gets a chance to practice this controversial art form
- IfOnly exclusive: 10 minute Q & A session with the artist
- Experience provided in English (US)
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Group size maximum is 10 people